I’m determined to remain teachable . . .
1) For an entirely new perspective, look up. See what beauty might be found aloft.
2) Be the beacon of light that shines in the darkness, in the chaos, in the ever-changing kaleidoscope of seasons and locations.
3) Each molecule is infused with the infinite.
4) Speak your truth, even if your voice shakes.
5) When day turns to night and the temperatures drop, there is beauty yet to be found.
7) Each morning brings with it the chance to start anew.
8) Keep a skip in your step.
2 responses to “Uplifting Thoughts”
I like the last one. – Sigh… back to work! Nice work Gina:).
Thanks, Katy. Me too — I saw that last one on a building in NYC last November.