The wisdom of others teaches us how . . .
1) We each have a human body that lasts a hundred years if we are lucky. Every moment, every interaction, every day we are given the opportunity to learn from each other. The most difficult situations can be our greatest teachers.
2) Companionship is present in our lives in many forms. We are never truly alone.
3) The sight of the sky is a reminder of freedom, expansiveness, and possibility.
4) The breathtaking beauty and light that resides within our precious human hearts is visible in the outside world if we look for it.
5) Nothing is ordinary.
6) The sky is blue, the sea is blue, the light around a healthy throat chakra is blue. Although we think of “the blues” as a state to avoid, they can also be viewed as an initiation to a new way of living.
7) The rose is the queen of all flowers: beautiful, fragrant, and equipped with thorns to protect itself when necessary.
8) It’s never too late to change the path we’re on.
9) With our faces to the sunshine, we cannot see the shadow.
10) Whether we identify as male, female or otherwise, the cycles of the moon help us get in touch with the mysterious and sacred feminine energy that resides within each of us.